Admission which adds you into the P.D.E.A. family
All admissions are made as per the rules and regulation of the University of Pune.
Admission and Eligibility
- An application for admission to the college will have to be made on a printed application form by all students (including those who were in this college during the previous year.)
- It should be noted that the payment of the fees by itself does not confirm admission to the college. The fees are treated as a deposit and will be refunded (with deduction as per the rules in that behalf) if admission is nit granted.
- The admission is valid only if the student pays the prescribed fees on the day the authorities sign the admission form.
- The students who wish to a avail themselves of the government concession for fees under Economically Backward Class scheme should fill up within one week from the date of admission, the prescribed application form and application forms are available in the college office.
- A student applying for F.Y.B.A./ F.Y.B.Sc./ F.Y. B.Sc. (Camp. Sc.) Class after passing the H.S.C. examination f Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will have to apply through the cllege to the Registrar, Universty of Pune for the Eligibility Certificate.
- The following documents are' required for an eligibility certificate.
- Original mark sheet.
- An attested Xerox copy of the mark sheet
Students who pass I.C.S.E. / C. B. S. E. or equivalent examination or coming from other states, will have to submit the following documents along with the eligibility application form (originals as well as attested Xerox copies).
- Migration Certificate
- Transference Certificate
- Statement of marks
- Attendance/Character Certificate
- Passing certificate
- A student coming from any college affiliated to the University of Pune and applying for S.Y.B.A. I B.Com.IB.Sc. class can be directly admitted to this college, provided the seats are available. He/She will have to apply to the previous college for a Transfer Certificate after joining the college.
- A student coming from a University other than the University of Pune for S.Y. and T.Y.B.A. or S.Y./ T.Y. B.Com./ M.Com. or S.Y.T.Y. B.Sc. and M.Sc. will have to submit certificate mentioned at No. 6 along with the Eligibility Application form at the college office.
- The Foreign students applying for admission to any class of the degree college should contact the "Foreign Students Advisor" for necessary information. Admission will be granted to them only after they fulfill the rules ans regulations of the University of Pune and after getting the final approval from the Foreign Students Advisor. It will be the responsibility of the students to see that the final Transference Certificate and eligibility certificate are received by,the college will be before the end of first term. Students From other colleges will be admitted to this college only if they have a very good academic record. Repeaters are not admitted in this college.
- A student seeking admission to any class of this college shall bring two identity card size photographs at the time of payment of fees.
Cancellation of Admission/Refund of Development Fee and Other Fees :
The candidate cancelling his confirmed admission wil be entitled to receive the refund of fees after deducting the amounts as indicated below except otherwise prescribed by the State Govt./University / Competent Authority.
1. From 1st day to 10th day, from the date of securing admission amount to be deducted 20% of the total fees.
2. From the 11th to 30th day, from the date of securing admission amount to be deducted 40% of the total fees.
3. After 30 days amount to be deducted 100%
- A demand draft of Registration Fee, Development Fee, Computer Fee, Student Welfare Fund and any other fee in which the University has a share shall be remitted to the University by th College /Institute on or before 31st October or within one ,month from the last date of, admission whichever is later. The result of the students or concerned college may kept in reserve till the whole of the amount of the amount is received.
- The Examination fee for M.Phil / Ph.D. Thesis and Dissertation will be paid by the student to the University through the College / Institute.
- Development Fees is to be charged from the students only in case of degree / diploma (UG/PG), if the courses is of one year or more than one year duration. Development Fee is not to be charged for Certificate courses. (s).
- The Development Fee and other Fees prescribed is the ceiling for such fees to be charged by the College /Institute / University Department / Center / School. Less fee other than prescribed may be charged by the College / Institute / University Depatment / Center / School provided it does not lead to unfair competition and violate the provisions ofthe Maharashtra Unversities Act,1994.
- University Examination fee, Library fee etc. for Degree, Master's Degree, Diploma, Certificate courses (s) that may be institute by the University under the respective facilities will be the same as is prescribed in the ordinaces 9s unless otherwise specified by the University I State Government I Competent Authority.
- Wherever Library, Development ad other fees are prescribed by the State Government, the College /Institute / University / Department / Center / School, shall charge only those fees and not fees prescribed by the University except fees are to be shared with the University.
- The other fees if any is prescribed by the State Government : for aided and unaided Professional ans Non-prodessional Courses from time to time will supersede the fees prescribed for such courses in the ordinance (S). The College / Institution / University Departmen / Center / School will be charge only fees prescribed by the State Government.
- The Vice-Chanceller shall be competent authority to interpret these Ordinances Rules concerning all types of fees and charge. In case there is any dispute regarding interpretation of these rules regarding of an amount of fees to be paid, the Vice-Chancellor shall interpret the provisions of these rules and his decision shall be final.
- If an difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of Ordinances / Rules concerning fees and charges, the Vice- Chancellor may be order, issue necessary directions not inconsistent with the objects and purpose of the these Rules which appear to be necessary or expedient for the purpose of removing the difficulty.