Students migrating from other universities/boards either from the state of Maharashtra or from out side Maharashtra state will be admitted to the college on production of an Eligibility Certificate (or a provisional admission certificate, pending issuing of the final Eligibility Certificate) from the University of Pune.
For this purpose the students will have to apply to the Pune University in the prescribed form of Eligibility Certificate along with the following certificates in original (and a Xerox copy there of ).
- Passing Certificate
- Statement of Marks and
- Migration Certificate from previous University / Board &
- Attendance Certificate
- Character Certificate from the Principal of the previous college
- The student have to pay the eligibility certificate fees.
In all the cases the fees paid shall not be refunded (Ref. P. U. Circular no. 82 of 1978)
The responsibility of obtaining an Eligibility Certificate from the Pune University lies with the students themselves.
The college will however provide necessary guidance.
All the students seeking admission to M.A. I Part I of all faculti es are required to complete the eligibility formalities on or before due date positively in the interest of confirming their admission.
Those who fail to comply with this procedu e for one reason or the other are to note that their admissi would automatically stand cancelled for which the college authorities shallnot be responsible whatsoever.
Document requirement for admission:
- Original Graduation Mark list with 2 Xerox copy.
- OriginalCollege Transfer Certificate with one Xerox copy.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate for other than Pune University.
- 2 Passport Photos.