LADIES GRIEVANCES CELL
Functions of the Cell
The office of the Cell is an educational resource as well as a complaint centre for the members of the faculty, staff and students of the University. Its mandate is
- To provide a neutral, confidential and supportive environment for members of the campus community who may have been sexually harassed;
- To advice complainants of the informal and formal means of resolution as specified by the Cell;
- To ensure the fair and timely resolution of sexual harassment complaints;
- To provide information regarding counselling and support services on our campus
The Cell seeks to inform the campus community of their right to a respectful work and learning environment. It believes that if we practice respect, exercise empathy in our interactions with others so that we do not hurt anyone through what we say or do then we can create a campus that is free of sexual harassment. Simple respect for all on the campus community is thus the focus.
Functioning of the Cell: The Complaint Mechanism
Procedure to file/report a complaint:
- The complainant will have to submit a written and signed complaint addressed to the Secretary of the Cell.
- The counsellor will call the complainant for a personal meeting, usually within a week from the submission of the written complaint.
- The members of the Cell will discuss the complaint.
- If the case falls outside the purview of the Cell, the complainant will be informed about the same by the appropriate authority.
- If the case comes under the purview of the Cell, an enquiry committee will be set up. The Committee will submit a report and recommend the nature of action to be taken at the earliest by the appropriate authority.
|Sr.No.||Name||Position In Committee||Department|
|1||Prof. Dr. N.B. Tak ( Principal )||Chair Person||Economics|
|2||Smt. P.B. Karale ( Assistant Professor )||Secretary||GYMKHANA|
|Sr. No.||MOM File Name||Uploaded On||File Size|
Oops! no records found in CMS