To develop Shankarrao Bhelke College Nasarapur as an affordable education Institute embedded with quality education as a defining element; world standard infrastructure facilities; thrust on Information and Communication Technology promotional initiatives and Training and Placement Services to our students.
- To place the students at their areas of interest in organizations/institutes.
- To guide the students for the development of soft skills.
- To develop a bridge between college and industries.
- To increase awareness amongst current students about placement opportunities in industries and various skill-sets required.
Following activities are conducted to improve the soft-skills of the students.
- Aptitude Test –Conduct aptitude tests, based on the result, students have chance to improve their aptitude skills. Also guide the students to improve their knowledge .For the Computer science students we conducts Technical Tests on different topics like C, C++, system programming, operating system, Software Engineering, Data structures etc.
- Seminar – Conduct seminar on different topics which help the students gain their knowledge.
- Mock interviews – Conduct mock interviews based on different platforms by the industrial experts and the staff members of computer science department.
- Group Discussions – Conduct G.D. by giving the current topics / issues.
|Sr.No.||Name||Position In Committee||Department|
|1||Ms. R.R. Pawar ( Assistant Professor )||Chair Person||B.B.A.(C.A.)|
|2||Smt. V. Daswadkar ( Assistant Professor )||Member||Commerce|
|3||Prof. B.K. Gavit ( Librarian )||Member||Admin|
|4||Mr. J.E. Gaikwad ( Assistant Professor )||Member||Commerce|
|5||Dr. S.G. Ghadage ( Assistant Professor )||Member||Economics|
|Sr. No.||MOM File Name||Uploaded On||File Size|
Oops! no records found in CMS